|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||5955 Quinn Orchard Road|
Bistro (Cafe manager)
The Bistro at Country Meadows functions as its own restaurant inside of our community. As the manager, you have the opportunity to create seasonal menus and may change the specials daily, weekly, or according to the need of the customers. These menus should, create enthusiasm through occasional promotions and events. 6:30am-2:30pm shift.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes).
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Maintains a production records, controls portion size, and makes sure waste is minimized
• Helps to maintain a sufficient inventory
• Communicates clearly with dining team and campus as to suggestions and recommendations prior to committing any change to customers
• Maintains high standards of sanitation and cleanliness as it applies to state and local regulations.
• Responsible for the set-up, clean up and closing the and the Bistro at the beginning and ending of the shift
• Maintains daily accurate accounting of receipts, costs, etc. as they relate to the Bistro.
• One year of cooking experience (some short order cooking), one year of inventory control and purchasing experience, and some cash register experience.
• Some menu development experience is preferred but not mandatory.
• Previous management experience preferred
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Completed the Serv Safe Course or be willing to complete Serv Safe within 3 months of employment.
• Must be able to communicate to residents, co-workers, and guests both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of café and kitchen equipment operation and maintenance
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.