|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
Want to inspire an 88-year-old to walk down the aisle at her granddaughter’s wedding? Or create other similar success stories? Here the Rehabilitation Aide has the honor of helping individuals reach their fullest potential by motivating and restoring hope in our residents. They focus on “I can” and celebrate “I did.”
Full-time 7:00am to 3:30pm, requires every other weekend
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
Rehabilitation Aide Job Responsibilities:
• Promote residents’ independence by focusing on their abilities—not just the limitations and help restore their strength to live as independently as possible by creating customized plans.
• Team with therapy, nursing, fitness and direct care co-workers for increased oversight, safety, and assistance, while supporting the residents’ mind, body and spirit.
• Be a personal cheerleader to rally residents in reaching their goals and supporting each milestone along the way.
• Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to promote their wellness.
• Build bonds with residents’ families by sharing your expertise and educating them on their loved ones’ goals and progress so everyone can support success.
Rehabilitation Aide Job Requirements:
• Prior personal care and/or rehab experience.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid driver’s license with no major violations within the past five years.
• Ability to maintain a positive, therapeutic attitude toward residents, families, co-workers, etc.
• Communication skills that include careful listening, sensitivity to emotions attached to the message and thoughtful responses.
• Professional, flexible and positive attitude and the ability to change the course of activity with changing demands without experiencing undue stress or frustration.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.