|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4837 East Trindle Road|
Personal Care Associate (PCA) – Resident Care Provider
Enjoy a short video from a member of our team
The position at a glance…
We are proud to have a co-worker team that is kind, caring, and consistently building the connection that makes Country Meadows an incredible place to live and work.
Our PCAs are the ones making our residents’ daily lives better. As key members of our care team, care associates provide one-on-one support of our residents and their individual needs, including physical needs, socialization, spiritual and cognitive support. A PCA’s role can involve the aspects of caregiver, motivator, and friend. It is easily the most impactful role in our organization.
What we’re looking for…
We are seeking caring, compassionate, thoughtful, dependable, individuals to be a part of our team. If you have the heart for caring for others and exceptional customer service, we will provide the training to ensure your success in this role.
Minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma, GED, or active CNA license
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others’ thoughts and feelings, timely and accurately reporting changes
- Practices compassion and patience in all personal interactions
- Ability to stand/ walk up to 8 hours and frequently bend, squat, kneel and reach
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job
How we support our co-workers…
As a family-owned company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- A rich benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
- An environment and philosophy that encourages relationship-building with our residents
Who we are...
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been in business for over 30 years and we look forward to inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!