|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Rd|
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Technician. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health.
Current Full-time Opportunities:
- 3:00pm to 10:00pm
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Medication Technician Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Technician Requirements:
- Prior direct-care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current CPR and first aid.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Up-to-date medication certification requirements.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.