|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
The Restorative Care Program Manager of a Country Meadows facility will assist the Executive Director to create and maintain a residential environment that is welcoming, home-like, safe, and supportive. They promote a team approach to resident services leading the team members to contribute their talents in the most effective way. A successful Pathways Program Manager demonstrates high customer satisfaction and encourage positive co-worker morale and productivity.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Restorative Care Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements and oversees Restorative Program in accordance with company guidelines.
- Provides line management of co-workers on the Pathways unit as they support and assist residents in activities of daily living and participation in the restorative program.
- The goal is to satisfy resident’s spiritual, vocational, emotional, social intellectual and physical needs, as well as build upon residents’ strengths.
Restorative Care Program Manager Requirements:
- Prior personal care experience or exhibited prior supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations within the past five (5) years.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose, and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.