|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 North Krocks Road|
The Assistant Dining Director assists the Director of Dining Services by delegating duties in an effective manner to the culinary team. You will ensure efficient, timely, and friendly meal service to all residents and co-workers. In the absence of the Director, takes care of managing the kitchen and adjusts schedules as necessary.
- Full-time, set schedule from 10:30am to 6:30pm with every other weekend off.
- $18.00-$21.00 hourly pay rate, based on applicable experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Assistant Dining Director Responsibilities:
- Develops production schedules, reviews recipes and monitors daily tasks.
- Helps to maintain sufficient inventory.
- Assists with all special functions as needed. Helps plan special menus as needed.
- Occasionally prepares and serves meals to satisfy residents’ needs.
- Gives input on new menu items and recipes.
- Ensures that new co-workers get proper training in food preparation, equipment operation, and knowledge of general cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and maintains temperature logs and daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning charts.
- Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
Assistant Dining Director Requirements:
- At least one year of food service management. Experience in a Senior Retirement Community is helpful, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have a National Sanitation Certificate or be willing to complete a National Sanitation Course within six months of hire.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.