|Date Posted||May 26, 2020|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 Pine Grove Rod|
Do you want to put your nursing skills to use as a leader helping seniors? As a ADON at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to set the standard among our team and help contribute to our welcoming, loving and caring environment for both our residents and co-workers in our home-like setting. Here, you build relationships, use your focused assessment skills, make decisions and manage care. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong critical thinking skills and are motivated to flex their clinical leadership.
$2 per hour bonus appreciation pay guaranteed through May 30. We are also providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations.
• Leadership and training opportunities.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Oversees the personal care department with the goal of providing a safe, homelike environment where residents can achieve and maintain their fullest level of wellness and function.
• Utilizes sound management principles to maintain a motivated and stable staff.
• Manages resident health and wellness through regular resident monitoring and communication to the resident care team.
• Current unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state where employed.
• Minimum one year of experience in assisted living or health care.
• Prior supervisory experience in the health care environment strongly preferred.
• CPR certified.
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.