|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
An Assistant Office Manager at Country Meadows you will assist with maintaining a professional business office to facilitate smooth operation of the center. You will prepare and distribute monthly statements for each resident using the SOS system. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and appreciate meeting new people all while enjoying themselves.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Career and growth opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Assistant Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Assists with maintaining current and closed resident files according to company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Receives payroll register and paychecks from corporate payroll department, and distributes checks according to policy.
- Maintains open and effective communications with all facility co-workers, residents, families, home office staff, and general public.
- Assists with maintaining accurate inventory of office supplies; places orders with approved vendors as needed. Assists with maintaining facility postage meter.
- Fax daily census to Alert Pharmacy for medication distribution and billing purposes
Assistant Office Manager Requirements:
- Prior office experience is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.