|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||624 Wilhelm Road|
We are seeking candidates that can create and maintain a residential environment that is welcoming, home-like, safe, and supportive. Are you able to promote a team approach to resident services leading the team members to contribute their talents in the most effective way? A successful Associate Executive Director at Country Meadows demonstrates high customer satisfaction and high co-worker morale and productivity.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents.
Associate Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with marketing professionals and operational teams to review prospective resident needs and assure the team's ability to satisfy them.
- Establishes working relationships with residents and their significant others and the surrounding community to promote positive relations.
- Leads and supervises the management team by example, encouraging teamwork, promoting the Foundation Principles, and Country Meadow's customer service philosophy.
- Motivates the staff to perform consistent, quality work and maintains high co-worker satisfaction through regular communication, individual coaching, celebration of achievement, and learning from mistakes.
Associate Executive Director Requirements:
- Must have one of the following qualifications as required by the Department of Public Welfare for Personal Care Home Administrators:
- Licensed as a registered nurse from the Department of State.
- Associate’s Degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university. College degree in business or human services field preferred.
- Licensed as a licensed practical nurse from the Department of State and one year of work experience in a related field.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator from the Department of State.
- Must be able to earn certification as assisted living Executive Director as required by state regulations in the allowable time limits.
- Meets all requirements for health, criminal background check, drug testing.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.