|Location||Mechanicsburg, United States|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
The Cafe at Country Meadows functions as its own restaurant inside of our community. As the Manager, you have the opportunity to create seasonal menus and may change the specials daily, weekly, or according to the need of the customers. These menus should create enthusiasm through occasional promotions and events.
Hours: Monday through Friday 7a - 3p (75hrs/pp) FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Café Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintains production records, controls portion size, and makes sure waste is minimized
- Helps to maintain a sufficient inventory.
- Communicates clearly with dining team and campus as to suggestions and recommendations prior to committing any change to customers.
- Maintains high standards of sanitation and cleanliness as it applies to state and local regulations.
- Responsible for the set-up, clean up and closing the and the Café at the beginning and ending of the shift.
- Maintains daily accurate accounting of receipts, costs, etc. as they relate to the Café.
Café Manager Requirements:
- One year of cooking experience (some short-order cooking), one year of inventory control and purchasing experience, and some cash register experience.
- Some menu development experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Previous management experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Completed the Serv Safe Course or be willing to complete Serv Safe within 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment operation and maintenance
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.