|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Home Office (Hershey)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||830 cherry Drive|
The Executive Director of Business Operations brings together data and technology solutions to better serve the campus leadership teams through provision of timely data that can drive business decisions.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Leadership and training opportunities
Executive Director of Business Operations Responsibilities:
- The role provides feedback and support during technology configuration and build, is hands-on in training technology solutions to end users, and interfaces frequently with the IT team on the creation and enhancement of data analysis tools and dashboards.
- The role also assists with identifying areas of operational efficiency, revenue opportunity, and overall support of campus teams while ensuring that as a company we maximize all functional capabilities of our software investments.
- This position will also assist with on-campus coverage in the absence of an ED or AED or during a transitional period.
Executive Director of Business Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Experience as an Administrator/ Executive Director and up to date license in the state of PA is preferred; operational experience in Personal Care or Assisted Living is necessary.
- Analytical and able to analyze trends and challenges and propose effective solutions.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms and data analytics and ability to explain them and train others in their use.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.