|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Road|
Enjoy making someone’s day? Like knowing you make a difference? Our Caregivers make our residents’ lives better (and in turn, their own, too). As key members of our direct-care team, Caregivers provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. That’s why it’s easily the most impactful role in our organization. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference. *Part time opportunities available: PCA 5pm to 9pm; PCA 7am to 3pm; as well as PCA every other weekend 8am to 8pm.*
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich benefits package.
- Career and growth opportunities.
- Financial support with tuition for continued education.
- A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
- Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
- Build bonds through companionship.
- Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
- Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
- High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
- Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.