|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Road|
**We have the following positions available for PCA (Caregiver) positions:
Full time 3pm to 11pm (sign on bonus eligible for 2nd shift) and full time 11pm to 7am.
Part time 5pm to 10pm, weekend only and PRN PCA opportunities available.**
Enjoy making someone’s day? Excel at earning trust and creating bonds easily? Like knowing you make a difference? Our Caregivers make our residents’ lives better (and in turn, their own, too). As key members of our direct-care team, Caregivers provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. That’s why it’s easily the most impactful role in our organization. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults; are caring, compassionate, thoughtful and dependable; and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
The Connections You Will Create…
• Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
• Build bonds through companionship.
• Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
• Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
The Support You Will Receive…
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
The Skills You Will Need…
• High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
• 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
• Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
• Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
The Company You Will Join…
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.