|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Communitiy|
|Address||3525 Canby Street|
Shift Differential for 3-11 and 11-7
Desire more one-on-one time with fewer patients? We value the time our Personal Care Associates engage with our residents and encourage them to build meaningful connections with each other. That’s why they are responsible for fewer residents a day than at most communities. We are seeking PCAs who value the company of older adults, are experienced in hands-on care and appreciate a team environment—all within a consistent schedule (even accommodating school schedules, if needed). Full time 3-11 and 11-7 shifts.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship- building with our residents.
• Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare and comfort throughout their day.
• Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
• Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents for therapy sessions and monitor care.
• Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant and in good standing in the state of PA or MD (preferred but not required), must have High School Diploma or GED if not CNA.
• Personal style that is dependable, kind, sympathetic and respectful and demonstrates good judgment concerning the rights and dignity of others.
• Professional appearance and conduct toward residents, families and team.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.