|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 PINE GROVE RD.|
Desire more one-on-one time with fewer patients? We value the time our Certified Nursing Assistants engage with our residents and encourage them to build meaningful connections with each other. That’s why they are responsible for fewer residents a day than at most communities. We are seeking CNAs who value the company of older adults, are experienced in hands-on care and appreciate a team environment all within a consistent schedule (even accommodating school schedules, if needed).
Current Full-time Opportunities:
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Career path opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare and comfort throughout their day.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment for the resident.
- Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents for therapy sessions and monitor care.
- Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
- Recognize and document changes in resident’s condition and safety and report to the supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out your tasks for the day.
Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements:
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant and in good standing in the state of PA.
- Personal style that is dependable, kind, sympathetic and respectful and demonstrates good judgment concerning the rights and dignity of others.
- Professional appearance and conduct toward residents, families and team.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.