|Date Posted||June 26, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||5955 Quinn Orchard Road|
Currently have 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am shifts available
Ready for a more personal work environment in a home-like setting at a family-oriented company? Desire more one-on-one time with fewer patients? We value the time our Certified Nursing Assistants engage with our residents and encourage them to build meaningful connections with each other. That’s why they are responsible for fewer residents a day than at most communities. We are seeking CNAs who value the company of older adults, are experienced in hands-on care and appreciate a team environment—all within a consistent schedule (even accommodating school schedules, if needed).
The Connections You Will Create…
• Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare and comfort throughout their day.
• Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
• Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents for therapy sessions and monitor care.
The Support You Will Receive…
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
The Skills You Will Need…
• Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant and in good standing in the state of PA or MD.
• Personal style that is dependable, kind, sympathetic and respectful and demonstrates good judgment concerning the rights and dignity of others.
• Professional appearance and conduct toward residents, families and team.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
The Company You Will Join…
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.