|Date Posted||September 18, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4025 Green Pond Road|
***Shift Differential of $1.00/hr on 3p-11p shift added on to your hourly base rate***
***Sign on bonus available of $500 on the 3p-11p shift
Desire more one-on-one time with fewer patients? We value the time our Certified Nursing Assistants engage with our residents and encourage them to build meaningful connections with each other. That’s why they are responsible for fewer than 10 residents a day! We are seeking CNAs who value the company of older adults, are experienced in hands-on care and appreciate a team environment—all within a consistent schedule (even accommodating school schedules, if needed). At Country Meadows, we have full time positions available on the 3p-11p shift.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents
• Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare and comfort throughout their day.
• Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
• Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents for therapy sessions and monitor care.
• Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant and in good standing in the state of PA or MD.
• Personal style that is dependable, kind, sympathetic and respectful and demonstrates good judgment concerning the rights and dignity of others.
• Professional appearance and conduct toward residents, families and team.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.