|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 Pine Grove Road|
Are you looking for an exciting career in the culinary industry? As a Culinary Associate at Country Meadows, you will be cooking and preparing quality meals for our clients. You will have opportunities you won’t find in a typical restaurant. We offer career paths and other tools for career advancement through training programs and events that allow you to enhance and show off your skills. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have a passion for culinary arts and are motivated to deliver memorable experiences—all within a schedule that allows you to have work-life balance.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• Collaborate with the culinary team to create the optimal dining experience our residents can look forward to each day.
• Prepare savory and nutritious meals for residents based our resident’s preferences.
• Manage the culinary experience before and after meals and for the following day.
• Maintain a clean, sanitation friendly environment.
• Prepare and execute unique and special culinary events.
• At least one year of cooking or culinary experience, preferably in senior living.
• Flexibility to adjust to the needs of our residents.
• Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.