|Date Posted||November 5, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||5955 Quinn Orchard Road|
Need more culinary experience yet desire work-life balance? We understand. As a Cook at Country Meadows, you have opportunities you won’t find in a typical restaurant. We offer certifications and other tools for career advancement through our training programs and talent development. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have a passion for culinary arts and are motivated to deliver memorable experiences—all within a set schedule with evenings and every other weekend off. 10:30am-6:30pm shift available
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Collaborate with the culinary team to create the optimal dining experience our residents can look forward to each day.
• Prepare savory meals for residents based on taste preferences and healthy options to ensure consistency in quality and satisfaction.
• Manage the culinary experience before and after meals and for the following day.
• At least one year of kitchen-related experience.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Flexibility to adjust to the needs of our residents.
• Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.