|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Rd|
As a Cook at Country Meadows, you will be cooking and preparing quality meals for our clients. You will have opportunities you won’t find in a typical restaurant. We offer career paths and other tools for career advancement through training programs and events that allow you to enhance and show off your skills. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for culinary arts and are motivated to deliver memorable experiences all within a schedule that allows you to have work-life balance. We have a part-time opportunity available Every Other Weekend from 11am-7pm.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Collaborate with the culinary team to create the optimal dining experience our residents can look forward to each day.
- Prepare savory and nutritious meals for residents based our residents’ preferences.
- Manage the culinary experience before and after meals and for the following day.
- Maintain a clean, sanitation friendly environment.
- Prepare and execute unique and special culinary events.
- At least one year of cooking or culinary experience, preferably in senior living.
- Flexibility to adjust to the needs of our residents.
- Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.