|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 Krocks Road|
Assistant Kitchen Manager, Bistro Café
Aspire to assist in running a kitchen without restaurant hours? Want every weekend off? The Assistant Kitchen Manager at Country Meadows runs a small Bistro Café by creating specials, hosting monthly events and designing the lunchtime café dining experience. This is senior living redefined. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults and thrive in delivering memorable experiences. The hours are 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday (no weekends).
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich benefits package.
- Career and growth opportunities.
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- Financial support with tuition for continued education.
- Provide the optimal lunchtime café dining experience for residents and their guests.
- Setup, prep, cook-to-order, cleanup lunchtime meal service.
- Manage the business side of the cafe, including purchasing, inventory, portion control, menu requirements, budget and maintaining above average quality measure scores to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Host special themed monthly buffet event.
- Create weekly lunch specials.
- At least 1 year cooking in the foodservice industry (some short order cooking).
- Some inventory control and purchasing experience.
- Ability to operate computer, enter information into spreadsheets.
- Some menu development and event planning experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Supervisory experience helpful, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.