|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Road|
**Dining Associate (server) shifts available
**Full Time from 6:30am to 2:30pm or 11am to 7:30pm**
**Part time and PRN (per diem) shifts available from 4pm to 8pm**
Take pride in delivering first-class service? Yet looking for a consistent schedule and some weekends free? As a Server at Country Meadows, you will play a key role in our residents’ dining experience in a welcoming home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. It’s an opportunity to connect with our residents by forming bonds and anticipating their needs! We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences—all while enjoying themselves.
The Connections You Will Create…
• Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodation, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
• Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
• Manage the dining room experience before and after meals.
The Support You Will Receive…
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• On-the-job training.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes).
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
The Skills You Will Need…
• Kitchen or serving experience preferred.
• A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
• Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
The Company You Will Join…
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.