|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||3525 Canby Street|
***$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS ***
A Dining Room Manager ensures that the dining rooms run in a smooth and professional manner. They are responsible for dining area resident satisfaction with emphasis to service, sanitation, productivity and safety. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, thrive in delivering memorable experiences and are motivated to lead success.
This position is Full time 11:00 am to 7:30 pm (includes every other weekend and every other holiday)
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Dining Room Manager Responsibilities:
- Interviews and hires all Dining Associates with approval of Director of Dining Services. Works cooperatively with Dining Aides and Personal Care Aides in the dining rooms creating an atmosphere that is conducive to our enhanced dining program.
- Responsible for the training of new Dining Associates and PCAs and monitors adherence to all new and existing procedures. Performs Dining Associate's evaluations in a timely manner.
- Assists Director of Dining Services in planning, coordinating, and implementing all aspects of special functions.
- Assures resident satisfaction through presenting a dining room atmosphere that is organized, clean, noise free, and unrushed, thus creating an enjoyable dining experience.
- Communicates openly with residents and co-workers and meets with new residents.
- Relays likes and dislikes of menu items or service by residents to Director of Dining Services.
Dining Room Manager Requirements:
- At least one year's dining room experience and some training/leadership experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Completion National Serv Safe Course and willingness to complete within 6 months of hire.
- Successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, solid communication skills and strong customer service orientation. Must present a neat, clean appearance and demonstrate a positive, cheerful attitude.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.