|Date Posted||February 13, 2019|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
A co-worker’s job title is only the beginning of who he/she is to our residents because here, each co-worker serves a position and a purpose. We care for our residents the way we all would want to be treated: with dignity, compassion and respect. To honor the care and commitment that they offer to our residents every day, we work hard to provide a rich benefit package, an environment which encourages career development and competitive compensation.
The Dining Room Server (DA) assists with all aspects of the dining room operations in accordance with company standard and provides excellent customer service to ensure we are meeting or exceeding resident dining expectations. Verify proper cleaning, storage, and availability of all Dining Services cookware, dishware, etc. Keep dining areas and/or dish room areas clean and sanitary.
• Prepares dining room for meals.
• Keeps all dining areas clean including dish carts and floor/maintains cleanliness and sanitation of dishes and silverware per company standards.
• Is polite, cheerful, and respectful when greeting and serving residents.
• Operates the dish machine and other kitchen related equipment as needed.
• Properly record temperature and sanitizer test results in logs.
• Practicing safe work practices.
• Ability to work with immediate supervisor effectively.
• Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
• Able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to communicate in English effectively both orally and in writing, and comprehend the same.
• Observe for any signs of resident abuse or neglect. Takes immediate action to prevent harm and report incidents according to company policy and state law.
• Protects resident rights and confidential information according to state and federal laws.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
• In case of fire or other internal disaster, assists in evacuating residents to exits.
• Lifting/carrying (40 lbs.) and push/pull 50lbs.
• Continuous standing (100%).
• Walking (50%).
• Frequent pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, and bending.
• Normal range of hearing and vision, hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Workplace includes entire campus and occasional off-site functions.
• Equipment use: walk-in and reach-in coolers / steam tables / mixers / tongs / knives / spatulas / plates / microwaves / ladles / measuring utensils, etc.
• Experience: Kitchen-related experience preferred, but not required.
• General: Must present a neat, clean appearance and demonstrate a positive, respectful, and cheerful attitude.
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.