|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4025 Green Pond Road|
A Server at Country Meadows plays a key role in our residents’ dining experience through welcoming them into our dining rooms and serving them their meals in a friendly, home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences all while enjoying themselves.
Varied Hours - Applicant must be very flexible with shift times as they do vary.
Every other weekend off.
Double time compensation for holidays worked.
Part-time position offers full-time benefits including health insurance, vision, dental and 401 K!
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Manage and serve meals and beverages to our residents.
- Assist the team with some meal assembly, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities.
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
- Dining or wait staff/waitress experience preferred.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.