|Date Posted||December 4, 2019|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 Pine Grove Road|
The Dining Services Manager assists the Director of Dining Services by delegating duties in an effective manner to the dining team. You will ensure efficient, timely, and friendly service to all residents and co-workers. This role will also maintain team spirit within the kitchen, encouraging cooperation among co-workers. In the absence of the Director, takes care of managing the kitchen and adjusts schedules as necessary.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• Develops production schedules, reviews recipes and monitors daily tasks.
• Helps to maintain sufficient inventory.
• Assists with all special functions as needed. Helps plan special menus as needed.
• Occasionally prepares and serves meals to satisfy residents’ needs.
• Gives input on new menu items and recipes.
• Ensures that new co-workers get proper training in food preparation, equipment operation, and knowledge of general cleaning and sanitation procedures.
• Monitors and maintains temperature logs and daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning charts.
• Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
• At least one year of food service management and or of cooking experience, prior food service experience, especially in Senior Living.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must have a National Sanitation Certificate or be willing to complete a National Sanitation Course within six months of hire.