|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Home Office (Hershey)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||830 Cherry Drive|
At Country Meadows, our People are truly our Product. Therefore, the Director of Human Resources plays a critical role in the success of our business, through developing and implementing strategic approaches to hiring and retaining the best talent to serve our older adult customers.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Leadership and training opportunities
Human Resources Analyst Responsibilities:
- This key player ensures that the co-worker experience is as welcoming as that of a customer through supporting the employment, benefits and recruiting teams.
- A strong understanding of legal and compliance issues will be necessary as the Director is also a key touchpoint for co-worker concerns, compliance, legal cases, and compensation
- This role is responsible for utilizing the robust data available through our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to provide meaningful information for making key business decisions.
- The Director brings a strong strategic mindset to recommend data-backed solutions that are consistent with the company goals, objectives and KPI’s.
- The position maintains strong communication, positive relationships and total confidentiality, and works strategically with the VP of HR and other senior managers to advocate for our co-workers while managing the needs of the business.
Human Resources Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Business, Management or Human Resources and a minimum of five years of multi-facility or a large organization with progressively responsible HR management as well as HR analyst experience.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of employment law.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially proficient with Excel.
- Confidentiality and professionalism a must.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.