|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
As a Director of Nursing at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to set the standard among our team and help contribute to our welcoming, loving and caring environment for both our residents and co-workers in our home-like setting. As a DON you will build relationships, use your focused assessment skills, make decisions and manage care. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong critical thinking skills and are motivated to flex their clinical leadership.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
- Access to the COVID vaccine.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities:
- Oversees the personal care department with the goal of providing a safe, homelike environment where residents can achieve and maintain their fullest level of wellness and function.
- Utilizes sound management principles to maintain a motivated and stable staff.
- Manages resident health and wellness through regular resident monitoring and communication to the resident care team.
Director of Nursing Requirements:
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state where employed.
- Minimum one year of experience in assisted living or health care.
- Prior supervisory experience in the health care environment strongly preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.