|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3560 Washington Pike|
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. As a Dishwasher at Country Meadows, you will play a key role in our residents’ dining experience in a welcoming home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation.
Full-time Part Time and PRN
11:30am to 8:00pm
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career and growth opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodation, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
- Kitchen, and facility/restaurant dishwashing preferred.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.