|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3525 Canby St.|
The Wellness secretary provides clerical support to the Director of Wellness and the nursing team by tracking recurring tasks, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, reordering supplies, communicating with medical offices and other health services agencies. They assist with medical orders, pharmacy and medication related details with nurse oversight. Will also be trained to pass medications.
We are also providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations
- Medical office assistant certification or be able to complete a Country Meadows training program.
- Demonstrates good organization skills, flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast paced setting.
- Demonstrates autonomy and self-motivation; assertiveness sufficient to complete assignments balanced with cooperation with others in performing job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates effective communication and customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and e-mail. Willingness and ability to learn PCC computer software.
- High school diploma or GED