|Location||Bridgeville, PA, United States|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
Do you have a gift for caring for seniors and are interested in joining a family owned and operated retirement community that feels like home? We are seeking a compassionate and talented Executive Director who has a passion for caring for our residents. You will oversee one of the four buildings on our South Hills campus in Bridgeville, PA which is home to 70 memory support residents. There are 50+ co-workers that this person will provide positive leadership to and address any concerns they may have. The Executive Director will also be responsible for managing, creating and maintaining a residential environment that is welcoming, home-like, safe, and supportive.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich benefits package.
- Career and growth opportunities.
- A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals and operational team to review prospective resident needs and to assure the ability of the team to satisfy them.
- Establish working relationships with residents as well as with surrounding community to promote positive relations.
- As an Executive Director you will articipate in weekly Customer Service Planning meetings to maintain current knowledge of resident status and to ensure that the team is meeting resident needs.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement through routine personal contact with the residents and facility staff.
- Respond promptly to resident and family complaints or concerns and attempts to resolve issues to mutual satisfaction.
- Ensure that systems are in place to recruit, interview, and hire people who are qualified and suited for their positions.
- Motivate the staff to perform consistent, quality work and maintains high co-worker satisfaction through regular communication, individual coaching, celebration of achievement, and learning from mistakes.
- Oversee and participate in the continuing education and development of co-workers and maintains appropriate training documentation.
- Ensure appropriate response and follow up to on-the-job injuries as reported by co-workers.
- Oversee the maintenance of facility and grounds to provide attractive and comfortable surroundings and to ensure safety and security of residents, staff and visitors.
- Conduct facility tours and initiating relationships in the absence of marketing director or employment representative.
- Previous management experience in healthcare or service related business.
- Past responsibilities must include: budget preparation, supervision of at least five people with various functional responsibilities and successful interaction with customers (residents, patients, clients).
- Must have one of the following qualifications as required by the Department of Public Welfare for Personal Care Home Administrators:
- Licensed as a registered nurse from the Department of State.
- Associate’s Degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university. College degree in business or human services field preferred.
- Licensed as a licensed practical nurse from the Department of State and one year of work experience in a related field.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator from the Department of State.
- Leadership qualities that inspire others to respect and contribute to the shared vision for success.
- Well developed decision making skills for business and people related success.
- Successful experience with conflict management and problem solving.
- Recognition of the value of individual contribution to team productivity and commitment to helping co-workers develop their personal and professional talents.
- Effective communication skills encompassing one on one as well as group presentations.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.