|Date Posted||September 11, 2020|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
Ready to extend your influence beyond exercise classes? Our Fitness Specialists will be a part of the most significant change in the fitness/wellness industry as our country’s largest population turns 65 and older every day. We are seeking fitness professionals who value the company of older adults, are motivated by empowering progress and enjoy inspiring residents and co-workers through wellness—plus, no evening hours! Full Time, 10am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
We are also providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Opportunity for earning additional certifications.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship- building with our residents.
• Generate ideas for new and favorite wellness initiatives and enjoy monitoring participants’ progress and your impact.
• Coach residents in achieving individual goals by targeting balance, range of motion, strength and endurance through well-planned, customized programs.
• Collaborate with other team members to create dynamic resident lifestyles in nutrition, wellness and therapy.
• Create co-worker wellness programs to encourage healthy lifestyles such as weight management support and fitness programs.
• Positive exercise philosophy.
• Experience in working with older adults or special populations regarding physical activity.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Certifications desired:
o Group Exercise or Personal Training for Older Adults
o Arthritis Foundation Exercise Leader
o Tai Chi, Aquatics, Yoga
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.