|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Rd|
Ready to extend your influence beyond exercise classes? Our Fitness Assistants will be a part of the most significant change in the fitness/wellness industry as our country’s largest population turns 65 and older every day. We are seeking fitness professionals who value the company of older adults, are motivated by empowering progress and enjoy inspiring residents and co-workers through wellness.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Opportunity for earning additional certifications.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship- building with our residents.
• Generate ideas for new and favorite wellness initiatives and enjoy monitoring participants’ progress and your impact.
• Coach residents in achieving individual goals by targeting balance, range of motion, strength and endurance through well-planned, customized programs.
• Collaborate with other team members to create dynamic resident lifestyles in nutrition, wellness and therapy.• Create co-worker wellness programs to encourage healthy lifestyles such as weight management support and fitness programs.Generate ideas for new and favorite experiences.
• Drive residents’ interest in a dynamic lifestyle to promote a sense of pride and purpose.
• Venture out with residents to theaters, museums, sporting events, restaurants, special destinations and more.
• Team up with the Activities Coordinator and/or Associate in preparing and planning on and offsite events and activities.
• Guide volunteers to create meaningful impact.
• Promote a positive, enthusiastic environment to motivate resident engagement.
• Positive exercise philosophy.
• Experience in working with older adults or special populations regarding physical activity.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Certifications desired:
o Group Exercise or Personal Training for Older Adults
o Arthritis Foundation Exercise Leader
o Tai Chi, Aquatics, Yoga
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.