|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Rd.|
As key members of our team, Housekeepers provide one-on-one support to our residents by perform daily cleaning tasks in their rooms. We like to think we are visitors in their home and you will have the opportunity to get to know each resident on a personal level. You will also be responsible for cleaning nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices and clinic areas.
**We are looking to add Housekeepers to our PRN (As Needed) call list for 7am-4pm weekday and/or weekend shifts**
As a family-owned company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• A rich benefits package
• Competitive compensation
• Career and growth opportunities
• Financial support with tuition for continued education
• An environment and philosophy that encourages relationship- building with our residents
• Perform all housekeeping-related tasks while demonstrating service orientation to fellow co-workers, residents.
• Perform basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
• Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed.
• Observe and report the general need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
• Operate washers and dryers, vacuum cleaner, call bell/intercom/telephone systems, and other housekeeping equipment deemed necessary and appropriate.
• Approaches work with a flexible attitude. Can change course of activity with changing resident demands without experiencing undue stress or frustration.
• Prior experience in similar environment preferred.
• Current CPR certification preferred.
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been in business for over 30 years, and we look forward to inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!