|Date Posted||August 11, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. A Housekeeper will provide one-on-one support to our residents by perform daily cleaning tasks in their rooms. We like to think we are visitors in their home and you will have the opportunity to get to know each resident on a personal level. You will also be responsible for cleaning nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices and clinic areas.
Hours are 8am-4pm, every other weekend off.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Perform all housekeeping-related tasks while demonstrating service orientation to fellow co-workers, residents.
- Perform basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed.
- Observe and report the general need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Operate washers and dryers, vacuum cleaner, call bell/intercom/telephone systems, and other housekeeping equipment deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Approaches work with a flexible attitude.
- Prior experience in similar environment preferred.
- Current CPR certification preferred, or willing to be trained.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been in business for over 30 years, and we look forward to inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!