|Date Posted||May 10, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||3525 Canby St.|
$2,000 sign on bonus, higher pay rates for 3-11 and 11-7 starting at $27 per Hour!
As an LPN at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to set the standard among our team and help contribute to our welcoming, loving and caring environment for both our residents and co-workers in our home-like setting. Here, you build relationships, use your focused assessment skills, make decisions and manage care. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong critical thinking skills and are motivated to flex their clinical leadership and grow within their role.
Available shifts: 7a-7p; 7p-7a
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Form bonds with our residents, their loved ones and physicians to create care plans using critical thinking, a “big picture” outlook and good judgment.
- Coach co-workers to monitor and support resident’s needs with a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Round with physicians, oversee their orders and monitor medications to ensure seamless, quality care is delivered around the clock.
- Educate residents and their families about health and wellness issues relevant to the care plan.
- Serve as and share the responsibilities of the Manager on Duty.
- LPN license in the state where employed.
- CPR certification, if you do not have one we will pay for you to be certified.
- Minimum of one-year experience in assisted living or other health care setting.
- Leadership skills and the ability to form relationships with residents, their loved ones and our co-workers.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.