|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4837 E. Trindle Rd.|
First and foremost, our General Maintenance Associate at Country Meadows treats all residents like a family member, keeping their safety in mind. They are responsible for ongoing preventative maintenance and resident assistance, plant and grounds maintenance, and any troubleshooting for the campus. The General Maintenance Associate is a truly integral part of our company’s success in exceeding resident and co-worker expectations.
FULL TIME = 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 80 hrs/pp
Includes working >>>every OTHER weekend & every OTHER Holiday
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields, facemasks
- Assists residents when moving, including but not limited to transporting furniture and pre-boxed personal belongings.
- Surveys vacant units to determine and address needs; including but not limited to carpet cleaning/shampooing, spackling, painting, etc.
- Maintains all lawns and shrubbery, including but not limited to watering, weeding, mowing, replacing, seeding, and trimming, along with snow removal in winter.
- Performs repairs for malfunctioning facility equipment, including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky faucets, stopped commodes, ice machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, heat pumps, etc.
- Must be capable of using hand tools, drills, plungers, carpet cleaners, vacuum cleaners, vacuum backpacks, mowers, snow blowers, tractors, motor vehicles, and dishwashers.
- Must be able to understand and empathize with the needs of our residents and fellow co-workers.
- Must be able to readily perform tasks under emergency and weather-related situations.
- Valid driver’s license; must have a clean driving record with no major violations
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.