|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4837 East Trindle Road|
As a Maintenance Apprenticeship Worker at Country Meadows, you will play a key role in our residents’ experience in a welcoming home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. It’s an opportunity to connect with our residents by forming bonds and anticipating their needs! The General Maintenance Worker will work from 8:00 am to 4:30pm.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• On-the-job training.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes).
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Assists residents when moving, including but not limited to transporting furniture and pre-boxed personal belongings.
• Surveys vacant units to determine and address needs; including but not limited to carpet cleaning/shampooing, spackling, painting, etc.
• Maintains all lawns and shrubbery, including but not limited to watering, weeding, mowing, replacing, seeding, and trimming, along with snow removal in winter.
• Performs repairs for malfunctioning facility equipment, including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky faucets, stopped commodes, ice machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, heat pumps, etc.
• Must be capable of using hand tools, drills, plungers, carpet cleaners, vacuum cleaners, vacuum backpacks, mowers, snow blowers, tractors, motor vehicles, and dishwashers.
• Must be able to understand and empathize with the needs of our residents and fellow co-workers.
• Must be able to readily perform tasks under emergency and weather-related situations.
• Valid driver’s license; must have a clean driving record with no major violations
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.