|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||1380 Elm Avenue|
A co-worker’s job title is only the beginning of who he/she is to our residents because here, each co-worker serves a position and a purpose. We care for our residents the way we all would want to be treated: with dignity, compassion and respect. To honor the care and commitment that they offer to our residents every day, we work hard to provide a rich benefit package, an environment which encourages career development and competitive compensation.
This position will work at both the Wyomissing and Lancaster campuses. General coordination of marketing offices and select marketing functions. Will support marketers, family members, residents and prospective residents with assistance as needed with various tasks relating to marketing, transfers, admission and or discharge.
Routine Functions of the Position:
- Mail mergers and labels to persons on the mailing list. (Including but not limited to: newsletters, invitations, interest statements, direct mail, and Thanksgiving cards).
- The Marketing Coordinator will answer phone calls during working hours.
- Input data on each new sale in the computer.
- Phone calls and all walk-ins shall be properly logged and assigned equally to the Marketers.
- Assist the Marketing Directors with all administrative duties as assigned.
- Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the organization and upkeep of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency files (Ecumenical Campus Only).
- Assist the Marketing Directors with recording information throughout each month to aid in the completion of the monthly marketing report.
- Assist with planning and executing special events.
- Typing and proofreading letters to families, prospects, doctors and other key referral sources.
- The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for ordering office supplies and keeping the office organized.
- Updating and maintaining waiting list, resident information books and facility information books.
- Prepare packets of information for prospective residents and new residents.
- Copy, fax and mail as needed to residents, families, doctors, department heads, and home office.
- Help coordinate the monthly Support Group meetings by finding monthly speakers, arranging adequate seating and refreshments.
- Assist the Marketing Directors with move in paper work and information needed for the resident files.
- Help to assist with model beautification program to include set, arrangement, storage and transfer of model accessories.
Critical Success Factors:
- Must be flexible enough to adjust to the needs of the residents.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Good Phone demeanor.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in fasted paced and ever changing environment.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
- Experience: General Computer experience with Microsoft office.
- Education: Minimum High School or GED.
- General: Must present a neat, clean appearance and demonstrate a positive, cheerful attitude.
- Valid PA Drivers License
This position is bonus eligible