|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Desire to have more involvement in individuals’ health care? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Technician. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have high integrity and are motivated by making a difference.
The Connections You Will Create…
• Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to- day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
• Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
• Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
The Support You Will Receive…
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Training and advancement opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
The Skills You Will Need…
• Prior direct-care experience preferred.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Current CPR and first aid.
• Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
• Up-to-date medication certification requirements.
• Highly organized skills.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
The Company You Will Join…
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.