|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Tech. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health.
- Medication Tech - Full-time 7am to 3pm
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in Med Tech position for up to an additional $1.00/hour in first year.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
- Access to the COVID vaccine.
Medication Tech Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Tech Requirements:
- Prior direct-care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows: