|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Technician. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health.
- Full-time 7am-3pm
- Pay starts at $14.00/hour and is negotiable based on experience.
- Shift differentials offered for evening and night shifts.
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in Medication Tech position for up to an additional $1.00/hour in first year.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Medication Technician Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Technician Requirements:
- Prior direct-care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.