|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Easton (Forks Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||175 Newlins Rd. W.|
An Office Manager at Country Meadows you will assist with maintaining a professional business office to facilitate smooth operation of the center. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and appreciate meeting new people all while enjoying themselves.
Full-time; 80 hrs in a 2 week pay period (Every 4th Weekend/Every 4th Holiday)
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distributes monthly statements for each resident using the billing system.
- Receive, distribute, code and process all facility accounts payable invoices.
- Deposit certain facility revenues in the bank
- Maintain current and closed resident files according to company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Preserve accurate and up-to-date current and closed co-workers’ files and personnel records according to company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Process bi-weekly facility payroll according to established deadlines and company policy.
- Assists with maintaining accurate daily census in the SOS system, including resident units and number of persons in and out of the building.
- Greet visitors, prospective co-workers and residents courteously. Answers incoming phone calls and call bells courteously and positively; directs calls, answers basic questions, and takes clear and accurate messages as needed.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Prior office experience is required
- Supervision experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.