|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||3525 Canby Street|
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. As key members of our direct-care team, Personal Care Assistants provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
This position is PRN (as needed).
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Career path opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
Personal Care Assistant Responsibilities:
• Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
• Build bonds through companionship.
• Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
• Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
Personal Care Assistant Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
• 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
• Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
• Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.