|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||3525 Canby St.|
Shift Differential: $1.00 more per/hour for 3p-11p and $.50 more per hour for 11p-7a
Full Time available - 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and 12 hour shifts 7a-7p & 7p-7a
Currently offering $500 bonus for 2nd shift!
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. As key members of our direct-care team, Personal Care Assistants provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Personal Care Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
- Build bonds through companionship.
- Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
- Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
Personal Care Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
- Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.