|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3560 Washington Pike|
Our Property Maintenance Manager at Country Meadows treats all residents like a family member, keeping their safety in mind. They are responsible for ongoing preventative maintenance and resident assistance, oversees plant and grounds maintenance, and any troubleshooting for the campus. The Maintenance Director is a truly integral part of our company’s success in exceeding resident and co-worker expectations.
- Full-time 8:30am to 5:00pm. Position requires working every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Pay Rate - $25.00-$30.00/hour + excellent benefits package.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Property Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide training and contribute to evaluations of co-workers.
- Continually monitors and determines re-ordering needs for certain products.
- Assists residents when moving, including but not limited to transporting furniture and pre-boxed personal belongings.
- Surveys vacant units to determine and address needs; including but not limited to carpet cleaning/shampooing, spackling, painting, etc.
- Maintains all lawns and shrubbery, including but not limited to watering, weeding, mowing, replacing, seeding, and trimming, along with snow removal in winter.
- Performs repairs for malfunctioning facility equipment, including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky faucets, stopped commodes, ice machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, heat pumps, etc.
Property Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Must be capable of using hand tools, drills, plungers, carpet cleaners, vacuum cleaners, vacuum backpacks, mowers, snow blowers, tractors, motor vehicles, and dishwashers.
- Must be able to understand and empathize with the needs of our residents and fellow co-workers.
- Must be able to readily perform tasks under emergency and weather-related situations.
- Valid driver’s license; must have a clean driving record with no major violations
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of this role.
About Country Meadows: