|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 Krocks Road|
The pay rate is $11.00-12.00/hour and comes with an excellent benefits package.
The position offers a two week rotating set schedule (see below) that requires every other weekend and every other holiday.
Monday – Off
Tuesday – 10am-6:15pm
Wednesday – 10am-6:15pm
Thursday – Off
Saturday – Off
Sunday – Off
Monday – 10am-6:15pm
Tuesday – 10am-6:15pm
Wednesday – Off
Thursday – 10am-6:15pm
Friday – Off
Take pride in creating first impressions? Motivated by delivering first-class customer service? A Receptionist at Country Meadows is the first person with whom a potential new resident, co-worker or guest engages. And for that reason, we regard this role as one of the most important in our company. Your area of influence will be the hub for all that happens on campus, and you will make an impact on each person you meet. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and appreciate meeting new people—all while enjoying themselves.
The Connections You Will Create…
• Welcome residents, co-workers and all visitors in person or on the phone and guide them to the appropriate area, team member and resolution.
• Create an inviting setting for resident, co-worker or administrative needs.
• Serve as the go-to for a message, important paperwork or smile.
The Support You Will Receive…
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
The Skills You Will Need…
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Good organization skills.
• Ability to operate office equipment including copier, fax machine, etc.
• A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to assist others.
• Communication skills that include careful listening, thoughtful responses and accurate reporting to the appropriate individuals.
• Commitment to confidentiality for both resident and coworker information.
• Good judgment in the importance and urgency of events.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
The Company You Will Join…
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.