|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
A Receptionist at Country Meadows is the first person with whom a potential new resident, co-worker or guest engages. And for that reason, we regard the Receptionist role as one of the most important in our company. Your area of influence will be the hub for all that happens on campus, and you will make an impact on each person you meet.
- Current Receptionist opportunities:
- 9am to 5pm, approximately 26 hours per week
- Requires every other weekend, every other holiday
- Comes with a full benefits package, including health care, 401K and paid time off
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents.
- Welcome residents, co-workers and all visitors in person or on the phone and guide them to the appropriate area, team member and resolution.
- Create an inviting setting for resident, co-worker or administrative needs.
- Serve as the go-to for a message, important paperwork or smile.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment including copier, fax machine, etc.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to assist others.
- Communication skills that include careful listening, thoughtful responses and accurate reporting to the appropriate individuals.
- Commitment to confidentiality for both resident and coworker information.
- Good judgment in the importance and urgency of events.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.