|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Road|
A Receptionist at Country Meadows is the first person with whom a potential new resident, co-worker or guest engages. And for that reason, we regard this role as one of the most important in our company. Your area of influence will be the hub for all that happens on campus, and you will make an impact on each person you meet. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and appreciate meeting new people—all while enjoying themselves. *We currently have PRN (as needed) shifts available from 8am to 12pm or 4pm to 8pm to include weekend and holiday availability*
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Welcome residents, co-workers and all visitors in person or on the phone and guide them to the appropriate area, team member and resolution.
• Create an inviting setting for resident, co-worker or administrative needs.
• Serve as the go-to for a message, important paperwork or smile.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to operate office equipment including copier, fax machine, etc.
• A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to assist others.
• Communication skills that include careful listening, thoughtful responses and accurate reporting to the appropriate individuals.
• Commitment to confidentiality for both resident and coworker information.
• Good judgment in the importance and urgency of events.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.