|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Home Office (Hershey)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||830 Cherry Drive|
As the Resident Information Associate at Country Meadows you will process cash receipts daily for all companies, all miscellaneous and securities and prepare for deposit in timely manner.
Full time Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm 80 hours in two weeks.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Resident Information Associate (Accounts Receivable) Responsibilities:
- Process the daily activities of cash receipts. (Including resident payments, Security Deposits, and miscellaneous monies and moving of funds)
- Maintains open communication with Office Managers, Administrators and Marketers.
- Maintains the Control Files in the PCC system.
- Handles automatic record transfers of residents from one campus to another in the PCC system
- Oversees refunds of credit balances and security deposits to Residents/Guarantors. Reconciling and clearing aging reports on a monthly basis.
- Oversee billing process done in the facilities.
Resident Information Associate (Accounts Receivable) Requirements:
- Prior cash receipts experience is a plus. Prior office experience and ability to operate and understand office equipment is required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Should not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Must present a neat, clean, professional appearance and demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.